Through the Lost Woods ⊟
This Fangamer ♥ Attract Mode piece and Legend of Zelda tribute comes from Ian Wilding — he’s got so many more awesome pieces on his Tumblr. If you’re in Seattle or will be next week, don’t forget to make time on your schedule for the August 30th Fangamer ♥ Attract Mode party.
Photographer/ Creative Director: by Nyree Mackenzie Nyree Photo
Model: Gisèle Pletzer
Stylist / Fashion Director: Tamzen Holland Fashion-Stylist
Space Foxes (because space animals are fun).
Tuesday tips — Costume Design 101.
Costume design is a very important part of character design. It tells you a whole lot about your character; ie. age, personality, what she/he likes, time period, strength, … etc. It supposed to enhance a character’s personality.
Here are my process in tackling costume design.
1. Find a good reference. Inspiration is key!
2. Look for a good silhouette that is recognizable and different from other characters.
3. Pick one silhouette and find smaller shape within. Do tons of variation and have fun.
4. Color variation. Use variation the same color combination for all the design. Keep it simple!
5. Finish up and have fun. It will also a good idea to think of texture and material.
How I pratice drawing things, now in a tutorial form.
The shrimp photo I used is here
Show me your shrimps if you do this uvu
PS: lots of engrish because foreign
Drew a bunch of trees
Some warmup landscapes.